NATA News, the official magazine of the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia is now available in an electronic format.
Go to the new issue now. Please note that if you wish to download a PDF version of any article you can click on the icon at the top right-hand side of the page. Article can also be emailed if you choose.
You may also download a PDF version (1.6MB) of the complete issue by clicking the button on the bottom bar of the home page.
- Managing a Hash Database in DFL
- Simultaneous determination of mercury and other trace metals in water by ICP-MS
- University of Qld CCD receives R&D accreditation
- Veolia installs solar-powered compactor at shopping centre in NSW
- Australian Oil Research Laboratory wins prestigious award and - GeoGAS gains Gas Chromatography Accreditation
When is NATA News Published?
NATA News is published quarterly - in March, June, September and December.
NATA News Deadlines
Deadline for NATA News copy is around 8 weeks prior to the month of publication.
Guidelines for the submission of articles to NATA News
Written copy: NATA News contributors are requested to forward all copy in Word format. Articles are always enhanced by photographs so, if possible, try to take photos at meetings, conferences and events of relevance to your submission.
Photos: Your photos will need to be supplied saved in JPG format as high resolution copies at 300 dpi. Please supply these as separate attachments to copy and not embedded in Word documents.
Advertising: For advertisement specifications please see 'Advertise in NATA News'. All advertisements must be supplied in print ready PDF format.